SOLDERING IRON 30W
Friendly & Comfortable use OPERATION When Plug the soldering iron into a power socket, the initial power runs to 30W. When press the button, the power runs on about 130W to the soldering temperature for quicky heat-up. When release the button, the power will low down to 30W which is the best condition for PCB and other precision soldering work. MAINTENANCE Always keep the soldering tip coated with tin to ensure a long service life. Clean dirty soldering tips using a moistened cleaning sponge while the soldering iron is hot. Regularly clean oxidation off the soldering tip after dismounting with fine emery paper (600-800 grain). Always pull the power plug before cleaning and allow the unit to cool down completely.
* The gun reaches working temperature in 45 seconds.quick heat
* Excellent performance, corrosion resistance, advanced craft
* Ultra-light: weighs just 116 g.
* Store the unit out of reach if children.
* Product Weight : Approx 180g +/-